The City of Sydney is planning to construct new synthetic sports fields and upgrade some existing fields to synthetic turf. These fields include:
- Gunyama Park, Zetland (new field, completed)
- Perry Park, Alexandria (new field, in detailed design)
- Alexandria Park (partnership with Department of Education)
- The Crescent, Annandale (new field, reviewing feedback from community consultation)
- Turruwul Park, Rosebery (upgraded field, this report captures feedback from community consultation)
Community feedback on a concept plan for a new synthetic surface at Turruwul Park Rosebery, showed strong opposition, with 89% of respondents of the survey not supporting the proposal.